Help raise awareness of SUDC and support the mission of the SUDC Foundation by creating a Facebook fundraiser.
Hosting a fundraiser on your own personal facebook page is a great way to create awareness of SUDC while raising funds to support the SUDC Foundation.
Fundraising on Facebook to support the SUDC Foundation couldn’t be easier. March Awareness month is the perfect time to participate, it only takes a few easy clicks to set up.
How to Create Your Own Facebook Fundraiser
1. Visit the SUDC Foundation's Facebook Page here.
2. Scroll down to the Fundraiser section and click “Raise Money.”
3. Enter your goal and set your Fundraiser to run throughout the month of March.
4. Give your Fundraiser a name and explain why you are raising money. Share your personal connection and experience with the SUDC Foundation and why awareness of SUDC is important to you. Some SUDC key messages have been included below. Feel free to incorporate what you think is most meaningful.
5. Select a cover photo that represents SUDC Awareness Month such as the foundation's awareness banner, which will populate automatically.
6. Click "Create."
7. Encourage family and friends to share your Facebook fundraiser.