Help raise funds to support the mission of the SUDC Foundation by hosting your own personal Fundraising campaign on Facebook.
On #GivingTuesday, Facebook and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation will be matching up to $2 million of funds raised for U.S. nonprofits through Facebook's charitable giving tools. This means that all the funds raised through personal facebook page on Giving Tuesday will be doubled! Donations can be matched up to $50,000 per nonprofit, with a max of $1,000 per fundraiser or donate button, until the $2 million in matching funds run out.
The match will begin November 28th at 8AM EST (5AM PST). Additionally, Facebook is waiving all fees for donations to nonprofits on #GivingTuesday. Don't miss out on this incredible fundraising opportunity to double donations and support the SUDC Foundation.
Fundraising on Facebook for the SUDC Foundation couldn’t be easier. It only takes a few easy clicks to set up.
How to Create Your Own Facebook Fundraiser
1. Visit the SUDC Foundation's Facebook Page here.
2. Scroll down to the Fundraiser section and click “Create”.
3. Enter your goal and how long you would like your Fundraiser to run.
4. Give your Fundraiser a name and explain why you are raising money. Share your personal connection and experience with the SUDC Foundation. Some SUDC key messages have been included below. Feel free to incorporate what you think is most meaningful.
5. Select a cover photo. If you have a SUDC loved one consider uploading their image
6. Click Create.
7. Encourage family and friends to share your Facebook fundraiser.